A dream or a nightmare!

 
Just last night I had this strange and vivid dream. There were people that I have never seen before and they were so frighteningly real. They removed a fence from a previous house I owned and I threatened to call the police on them if it wasn’t replaced. “I mean”...I said to them. “There’s a swimming pool there...children could fall in without a fence!” Why on earth would I possibly dream of such a bizarre thing as someone removing a fence. It means nothing to me...nothing at all.
 
I have often tried to call out in past dreams and there is nothing there...no voice..just a guttural groan. I wake myself up and remember. What does that mean?
 
Running up stairs with someone following...just able to close then door in time before they can reach me is another one! That goes back to a time where I grew up and lived in a block of flats three floors up.
 
You know what amazes me most is the detail in dreams. I dream in colours some dream in just black and white. The people are real. They have faces I have never seen before and in such detail. Just strange...very strange. Often feeing the panic and waking in a cold sweat realising with great relief that it was only a dream....just a dream. Wow thank goodness for that!
 
Do we travel and meet these people? Are they always there in our subconscious mind? I would love to know. Are they from an other life...another experience? Maybe some kind of guardian angel with a purpose we have yet to explain...or had explained to us? Do we have past lives stored within us that come back to us in our dreams? Maybe dreams are sent to warn us? I wish I knew.

But for now I would like only good dreams please in happy places full of colour and beauty.
 
Thank you to whom ever listens to such requests in the dream world :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...