So if I wear Versace sunglasses with my Givenchy hoodie is that being a brand whore?

On a totally different subject...Do you remember when something was explained to you and all of a sudden ”the penny dropped” it was as though a window had opened up in your mind and you could, if only for a brief moment in time, see clearly. You were able to comprehend something new, wonderful, and exciting.
 
I remember that moment clearly and often wonder if I had the right opportunity at the time, also the means at my disposal, I would have made something out of it.
 
It was at one of the music classes in school, aged around ten or eleven, that I actually understood the meaning of notes and their value. It was almost like falling through the floor and in some kind of “Alice in Wonderland” moment, I’m not even sure if that’s the correct description but I was able to know what each note meant and it’s significance...it’s value and how to actually write music. Of course I forget it all now but at the time, for that brief moment in time, the window opened and I understood.
 
I feel if I had the ability at the time and also the opportunities that would have been my path...my direction. It was just a magical moment in time that is difficult to explain but I knew. I knew even then I could take it much further.
 
I remember going home in the afternoon and saying to Mum I was in music class today and really enjoyed it. It all made sense!
 
Sadly that window closed; as often windows do. Nothing happened...we knew no one ...never had any musical instruments piano or anything  but for a brief moment in time I had an opportunity. I only wish it could have continued...
 
At least I can be a brand whore and wear my Versace sunglasses with my Givenchy hoodie and pretend I’m Elton John and wonder what could have been 😏....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...