As I stated on my comments page on May 12 on Hemp Seed Oil I started to take “the drops” the oil with many others. I wasn’t sure it would make any difference but I do feel it has helped.

 I have always had trouble sleeping and I still do at times but I find I am sleeping better..maybe even calmer in myself.
 
My partners Parents have been taking it as a couple of daily drops under the tongue twice daily for around two months now and his Mother says her aches and pains have gone away and when out of the “medicine” the pains return. So that has to be a positive.
 
So many are taking it and there seems to be many new manufacturers growing it legally. I add legally as the hemp seed oil is not like the cannabis we have all heard of.  I the drug part is grown from the flower; hemp oil is taken from the leaves, stalk and I understand the seed. There are even capsules now for people who dislike the taste of the oil. It doesn’t bother me and the taste is fine. I even noticed some for sale in a local florist of all places so it seems to be everywhere.
 
It is said to provide soothing effects with many painful issues and can be applied to the skin to target inflammation and as it’s drug free there are no concerns with a roadside drug test...as it states on the instructions. That’s one thing that was on my mind!
 
I guess time will tell but so far so good and I will continue to take it and as with anything if in doubt always check with your doctor first.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...