Love Is All There Is...

The following is nothing like I usually write on here ( I really wasn't even going to post it )...but it is what I used to write years ago. Just to sit and not think of anything special but just to type the words as they come into my mind.  I have no idea...anyway I was just sitting here with my lap top and wondering what to write...a light bulb went off in my mind I guess...and here it is: Hope it means something to someone it was meant for...It just took a few moments to write which always amazes me as it really wrote itself... 

Please leave any comments if this makes sense to anyone...appreciated 🙏


Do you ever wonder where you’re heading and which direction to take?
I have done and have often in the past but I decided a long time ago not to think too hard and worry...it really doesn’t get you anywhere anyway.
I have always found to “go with the flow” is much easier and less stressful.
In the words of the song Que sera sera.. whatever will be will be etc.,
 
I have found that “things” often work out the way they were meant to work out if you just let them and “go with the flow” instead of trying to swim upstream all the time. It is much less exhausting and better for you, yourself, your body and mind.
 
In life I have found that to be honest with yourself and to be honest with others is the best possible thing you can do.
Do not harm and live your life in the gentlest way possible.
To strain is to cause pain in the body...to listen to your body is to learn the cognitive experience we were always meant to share.
I believe that in life, as in life in general, it is possible to enjoy life and enjoy life's rewards without trying top hard.
 
I also have found that to listen to your heart and all that it demands is the purest way to live...the purest.
I know that in these days of hurriedly searching and searching for fulfilment we often miss the basics..the very core of Life.
It was never meant to be so that we strive for perfection and instant awareness...instant reward as is expected in life.
Today it is all rush.. rush.. rush.. where peace can be found in the simplest most inactive being; the most simplistic flower that blooms in a desert of dreams and confusion.
 
The instant I knew what I had and my purpose I found peace and love and fulfilment. My dreams became my reality and my fulfilment.
Everything is achievable when we just “go with the flow” and let the waters of life wash over us and give us their strength...their knowledge and their fulfilment.
 
I wish for everyone that this life which is ever so short in the greater picture be shared with kindness, love and contentment not the constant searching for instant gratitude because instant gratitude is temporary and flees like the wind...changes as quickly as the light of day and just as quickly night envelopes us all.
 
I say to you please be patient..loving and considerate...That Is Really All There Is.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...