This is one of life’s mysteries  to me...I know I really should get out more!

 I’m puzzled...It’s just a small thing I know and with so much going on in the world it seems really quite insignificant BUT.... why do people stick out their tongue when having their photo taken?
 
I guess no one’s really even thought about it. I certainly have. I think it looks awful. I mean who wants to see your tongue? I don’t!  I think that’s a very unattractive part of the body. Sticking your tongue out like some reptile...I mean why?
 
Does it date back to a distant primitive part of our life from caveman times? Do they think they're Gene Simmons from KISS? Is it supposed to show being fierce, funny or sexy?
 
So there..it annoys me!  I mean I would not wish to do that than to do...practically anything else!
 
Just smile...say cheese...say anything but please no tongue......not for a photo anyway (😜)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...