Vaccination....

 A follow up to my blog yesterday:

 
There’s a lot of talk about not all nurses in care homes and hospitals being vaccinated against Covid 19...which of course they should be...what about Barbers? Shouldn’t that be compulsory to be vaccinated or just good common sense.
 
Just had a hair cut and I offered to keep my mask on but was told it makes it difficult to cut hair...which I understand. He never wore a mask.
  
I wouldn’t like to have to wear one all day long either but we are in strange times. Not wishing to sound melodramatic...but guess I am...a barber is on the front line just as much as a nurse is. They have dozens of people pass through their shop each and every day. It only takes one to have one of the many strains or variants that are circulating. I just find it annoying!
 
He was a nice enough guy and he did a good job with a haircut but you would think...at least I would think...that I am seeing so many people locals, tourists, whose to say who has this thing or not. 
 
At least I have had one shot of the Astra...the second one in three weeks; and it can’t come quick enough I assure you.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...