A Post Script to my thoughts today...

As many would know by now, I guess, I am writing these many and varied blogs..my thoughts..sometimes crazy.. from Australia where I live.

If anyone has any questions: maybe thinking of holidaying here now that Covid is "somewhat" under control...or at least vaccinations enable more people to travel...or even moving here to live for a while or for work purposes just get in contact with me.

I guess I sort of know the place well enough or I will try to put you in touch with people that do...if I don't have the answers! I have contacts here where I live with Real Estate Agents etc., so just a thought...a P.S. to my thoughts today.

I live in Sunny (though not todayπŸ˜€) Queensland by the way...

Wishing you all well and most of all Wishing Peace in the World...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...