Went to have a blood test this morning.๐Ÿ˜ท..you know the usual check up...been there ...done that...and do you ever wonder what to say? I know I do..always trying to think of something different, maybe than what every other person says..but end up most likely saying what everyone else says anyway?

Take a number and wait...look at the floor... shuffle and my turn already!

"Is it busy today?" I ask as I enter the room. "About average", the young lady replied.

We chat how busy it is out and the up coming long weekend. She has four days off. "Wonderful", I reply..

"And you...anything special this weekend," she asks as I sit down while the paperwork is completed. "Me...no..nothing special".

 A pregnant pause fills the room...silence...

"Right or left arm" she asks approaching with the needle poised in mid air๐Ÿ˜

"Either," I reply.

 "Right handed?".

 "Yes right handed", I confirm...."I'll do it in the left then", she replies.

"Just close hand..and relax..hold it there.. a small prick" ( No comment๐Ÿ˜)  I look the other way, I'm sure most people do, as two bottles of the pure red are drained..cotton wool..plaster and " No heavy lifting with that arm and if you have a bruise just put on some ice", she offers with a smile. I assume a smile as we are both masked๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

I thank the young lady with a wave as I leave "Have a great day"... and all done...hopefully ๐Ÿคž for another year.

                                                  **************************

The things you see while driving:

A fit muscular lycra warrior on his racing bike this morning as he was going along he reached down and took a banana out of his sock๐Ÿ˜€

At least he didn't have it down his pants๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...