The Windsors...


I just discovered a series on Netflix called 'The Windsors' and find it really amusing. SO good. Seems it's been out for a while but I had never heard of it before. By the title I may have thought it more of a documentary on the royal family...it is far from that! Far from that....

I just wonder how true parts of it are????

Interesting thought indeed....

The characters are very good...Charles..Camilla and cast are...well...the word good.. seems a vast understatement.

If you have not discovered it yet give it a look if you have Netflix.

There is a language warning for those with "sensitive" ears...but it is all in good fun and I read that it is popular at Buckingham Palace. Somehow I think the staff at the palace may find it more amusing than some of the royal family as the characters are often bitingly life like....but then you never know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...