Seems to be the latest thing...or maybe I’m just a late starter!

 
I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be taking hemp seed oil but it seems to be the latest panacea for what ails you! So thought I would give it a try...

It’s legally purchased, in shops and even on Amazon and the “strong”, the THC of the cannabis plant, has been removed so we wont get high. Cannabis is made from the flower. Hemp seed oil it seems is made from the stalk, leaves and seeds. Don’t want to get pulled over when driving that’s the very last thing I want. I’ve checked on the internet and the low doses without THC are permissible. So two drops under the tongue daily and we shall see!
 
Just hearing so many stories about it my partner and I were curious. His Mother takes it for easing pain and it works...seems to be better than the medication she is on and the test was running out of the drops, and waiting for more, the pain returned. She calls it her "giggle Juice!" Now many of her friends take it also. They buy it from America...we got some on Amazon Australia and it arrived the next day...also from America. 
 
Heard another story of a tired old greyhound this lady had rescued. Could hardly walk and lay around all the time. After giving it some cannabis oil, or hemp seed oil as it's really known,  it slowly improved and is now running around. If it’s in the mind, a placebo effect,  surely the dog wouldn’t know either way. Facts seem to speak for themselves.
 
I am not a good sleeper at all and my knees are not the best after a lifetime of sport, walking and cycling so a couple of drops will be a test to see what happens. Guess it will take a few days or weeks to see but I will give it a try. If it helps me sleep that would be wonderful. I have tried different sleeping tablets but really don’t like the way I feel the next day. They just seem to hang on a bit..
 
It seems the more I talk to people about it the more they know of it or have heard of someone that is taking it...and have ordered some for themselves!
 
Time will tell of course. If you know of someone taking it please let me know in the comments. I would be interested to hear.

As always check with your doctor first...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...