Wouldn’t it be nice!  

 
Do you have the same problem as I do in the morning as I stretch out on my 1000 thread Egyptian cotton sheets with 22 carat gold woven directly into the fabric and my initials embroidered on every one..in gold of course.. beneath a beautiful black and gold Versace bedspread!
 
Searching through the wardrobe...Versace...Dolce & Gabbana  Gucci etc., etc., etc.,  It’s a worry, mind boggling, the stress of it all... and that's even before I leave the bedroom!
 
Then there’s the complete range of Christian Louboutin shoes to select from just to complete the look... my favourite brand..some too spikey...some not spikey enough ( if you know men's Christian Louboutin shoes you will know what I mean). Mind boggling isn't it! Dressy or casual Mmmm Maybe casual today!
 
Then there’s what car to drive today from the selection of keys on the rack. I usually just close my eyes and surprise myself! One rack for convertibles of course...it’s easier that way to keep them separate.  One selection for sunny days and one for others...as I leave my luxury penthouse for brunch with like minded people...or maybe hop aboard my yacht for a cruise out along the Broadwater and just drop anchor to enjoy a catered lunch.
 
Wouldn’t it be nice! What fun to dream! Yes it would and I wouldn’t worry at all. Maybe worry about losing it all and having to shop at a discount store after all that!
 
There are many in the situation I would have no problem being a part of. We can always dream can’t we and that costs nothing and I would make sure to help those less fortunate but pay them out of the interest earned from investments. Then it’s always there for perpetuity to help others long after I have left this mortal coil. (What on earth is a mortal coil...I have no idea!)
 
Those that say money doesn't make you happy...I’m sure have never had the money, with the chance of being even more happy than they usually are, in the first place.
 
The choice to take a private jet rather than line up with everyone and pack into the cheap seats and having the choice to fly anywhere in the world on a whim and stay at the very best hotels. Best seats in any restaurant and people at your beck and call. The maid or manservant to wait on your every need and never having to shop or do housework again. Or having someone else to sort out the bills and pay them. Dream on!
 
But money doesn’t make you happy...oh please!
 
Maybe everything in moderation is the answer....
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...