I had a laugh to myself recently leaving Chemist Warehouse. Maybe that’s when it hit me...in  the bag I had some rheumatism cream and a box of 'Just for Men'. If you don’t know what 'Just for Men' is well you’ll just have to find out. Unless they pay me for advertising it that is??? It sells out quickly enough.
And rheumatism cream...well that speaks for itself!

Vain? Who said that! I call it just called looking after yourself...or in other words making the best of what you have...or just maybe getting older and not wanting to admit it!.
 
There are creams and lotions we, or I should say I, no I guess many, apply to protect us from this harsh Australian sun and to help with the ever appearing wrinkles or I should say to stop the ever appearing wrinkles appearing in the first place!

The teeth whitener...no for real teeth not false heaven forbid! I really don’t like the look of yellowing teeth oooh it makes me shudder;  also I have tried to look after my teeth over the years. My dentist always says ...10 out of 10 Michael for care... when I have my 6 monthly checkups😆🙏
 
Funny getting older...I mean I really don’t mind...well there’s nothing we can do about it is there might just as well make the most of it and go along for the ride. Also just to be grateful for still being here!
 
Well if we don’t look after ourselves what is there? Really....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...