Maskless..First Time In Many Months..

 Yesterday we went shopping...MASKLESS ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes the rules are now being relaxed but I have to admit it did feel strange after wearing them out for the past eighteen months or so.

I really don't mind wearing a mask out it's really no great hardship.

Some say masks don't work anyway why wear them? N95 masks with AMD Nanofibre filter are trusted by medical professionals world wide. High filtration 99.66%  particle efficiency. Sold in many shops and chemists. I wear an ordinary medical mask but feel quite safe being fully vaccinated plus the booster shot.

What I always ask is why are masks worn in hospital in operating theatres if they don't think they work...even my dentist wears a mask? Maybe not an N95 mask I know and not always just to stop a virus but masks of any style must help and most professionals are fully vaccinated anyway. I suggest those that say masks don't work, before they have an operation next, (hopefully never but then we never know) suggest to the theatre doctors and nurses... please don't wear a mask during my operation because I know they don't work. Just see what they say!

Anyway before I got sidetracked I really think it's far too early to go maskless. There will be more variants; there has to be. I know many of the population are now vaccinated but there are a determined percentage that wont ever "get the jab" and it's those people that will..are..spreading the variants as they mutate amongst the unvaccinated then hit our elderly and those with a compromised immunity.

Hong Kong at the moment is going through a new wave of Covid. 43,093 cases per day. So it is not over yet by a very long way.

New Zealand tried to keep the virus out and it worked for a while..almost two years in fact while the rest of the world suffered and good for them but now, as we are winding down our emergencies here in Australia, they are experiencing ever increasing numbers over 15,000 cases in the last twenty four hours. So as I say this dreaded virus is far from a spent force.

It's the new variants now that we have to watch and wait for. Hopefully there will be a new vaccine..and hopefully also๐Ÿ™we will beat this once and for all and be maskless for ever.

Or at least until the next virus finds it way to torment us once again one day in the future....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...