President Zelenskyy v President Putin... I know who I prefer to win :)


                             I know this photo is only made up but how many wish it were real 😏

All the suffering. The many millions of people that have been displaced throughout Europe. The many, many thousands of innocent people that have been needlessly killed. Their homes and lives disrupted forever!

                               After two months of fighting there seems no end to this nightmare...
                                                                #We Stand With Ukraine
                                                                 *******************

(This photo was sent to me. I understand it was originally on Twitter. I have no idea who compiled it and will gladly acknowledge the owner or remove it if required to do so.)

Instagram:     mike_at_mainbeach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...