Just a thought...



What do you say to someone that has asked you the same questions numerous times on multiple occasions?

I have answered..repeatedly..with the exact same response but somehow it doesn't seem to register. Is it because I am so completely uninteresting or is it that the same people, that's more than one, just don't listenπŸ˜’

I find it annoying having to repeat myself often with the same, to me, boring response!

I know its not in my imagination. Plenty of things are I guess..in my imagination that is.. but that's definitely not one of them. Should I be rude and say, well, that's the third/fourth time you have asked me that same question. Why don't you listen? Of course I'm not THAT rude..yet!

Maybe it's because I remember so many details of conversations. I mean I often wish I could press the delete button on many things frequently in my mind. I do remember so many details of everything. Maybe I'm unusual or like the elephant that supposedly never forgets but I really don't think so as I often say to others...oh you've already told that story...but often afraid to say that when they ask, repeatedly, the same questions of me.

Oh well just have to "suck it up' as they say and repeat my same reply and hope for once it registers...

Guess if that's all I have to worry about it's not much in the greater picture of things is it πŸ˜‰

Have a great day everyone...and maybe don't repeat the same question to someone you may have asked many times before 😐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...