@1005Mike

One thing I have noticed on Twitter lately is that there are some commentators posting that have more than one account.

Why?

I am not a great contributor to Twitter unless there's something that really annoys me that someone says and then it's all on. I like to contribute my two cents worth as they say but lately, especially with the Harry and Meghan on line hate explosion, I have noticed comments so similar from different accounts under different heading names.

It just seems so obvious and when I have queried it there is often silence or I'm blocked.

I have read...and I am in no way saying this is true just what I have read within the Twitterverse as I have no way of knowing...that Kensington Palace have their own PR team to "try" to "tidy" any bad news concerning the royal family. It would be interesting if some of those "same" accounts could maybe be traced. I have no way of knowing if that's possible....who knows indeed! I guess anything is possible 😏....

Surely if you need multiple accounts to get your point across something is wrong...somewhere. Why feel the need to exemplify your statement again and again under a different guise? Makes no sense to me unless you're desperate and you feel as though you are losing and need to "make up ground" somehow to enforce your point of view.

Anyhow how many different Twitter accounts is anyone allowed? Are there checks or is it a free for all and anything goes? 

 Has anyone else noticed? Interested to hear...

Any comments please ...my Twitter     @1005Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...