Harry and Meghan

Are you caught up in the Harry and Meghan controversy?

I greatly admire Harry for stepping away from "The Firm" as it is referred to The Royal Family. As he has stated by his soon to be released book he was always looked upon as 'The Spare' as in the books title.

An Heir and a spare...as they say! William the heir and Harry the spare. A spare.... just in case! 

I enjoyed the series on Netflix. I know many will disagree but I truly feel Harry is better off out of it with his wife and new family to forge a life of his own away from the continual toxic hounding of the British press and its relentless, constant, pursuit of news and gossip. Much, it is said, is passed on from within Kensington Palace to feed the hordes and keep "The Firm" in the right light as it were. And in my opinion and the opinion of others I know to paint Meghan, Harrys wife, as the villain. The one causing all the trouble and disruption.

It took a toll on Princess Diana's life in what can only be described as cruel in the extreme. Just as British hounds chase foxes she was surely hunted. Ultimately hunted to her death...

I will never forget that August day in 1997 and how she died. There are still so many unanswered questions about that night in the Paris tunnel.  I am not usually one for conspiracy theories but if you are interested... and I do recommend it... there is a You Tube titled Unlawful Killing..Princess Diana and you can make up your own mind. Stream it to your TV as I did. It's interesting. Just over an hour of thought provoking viewing. 

The months leading up to her death she seemed to at last find happiness but sadly that didn't last.

Harry will surely do her proud.  I look forward to reading his book which is out very soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....

On a lighter note...