On a lighter note...

 Do you talk to your pet? Of course you do, everyone does, although some would not admit to it 😃

"How did you sleep?...have any dreams?" I ask as I uncover my parrot...YES parrot!!

I know..I know..but we all do it 😏

"Just going out now...see you soon", as I leave the apartment, I call to a bewildered looking bird alone in her cage..sorry house...don't like the term cage...think I have mentioned that before.

On return "Hello love👋👋," and met with screams of welcome home or in bird language it could just  mean ...LET ME OUT.....LET ME OUT you idiot leaving me alone...what are you thinking...expletive..expletive!! 

Which of course I obey and once the welcome scratches and more talking has taken place, she takes up residence on the bed...or the lounge...or the drawer, whichever is the preference that moment. It changes constantly and I obey every command. 

Well trained...me.. not the bird!

Pets...what would life be without them. I know they are sometimes thought of as bit of a burden, a constraint, to going away for any length of time longer than one night that is in my case! But the love we receive in return makes up for it.

Anyone that has not had the love of a pet of any kind I find hard to understand. A perfectly kept home is great and something we all try to achieve but the little mess and untidiness our pets may make is so miniscule really in the greater picture of things.

Love comes in many forms and those that have not shared in the love of a pet that completely trusts, and we hope loves us equally, I feel sorry for. They are missing out on one of the greatest pleasures in life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble at both ends of the scale......

Just day dreaming....